Now available in metropolitan Melbourne!
Servicing every kind of business, On Site Refuelling (OSR) saves both time and money. From heavy construction to generators and earthmoving equipment, our On Site Refuelling trucks come to you to help make refuelling more productive, efficient and easy to manage day or night.
Drive refuelling costs down
- Minimise administration expenses with easier control through our centralised ordering and delivery process.
- Save money on unnecessary storage costs by avoiding the need for bulk storage facilities.
- Reduce your need for extra personnel or equipment to refuel your machines.
- Reduce your working capital through lower stock holdings.
- Reduce risk of theft from storage facilities and machinery.
Streamline your reporting
- Accurate usage figures captured immediately on site through our on-board computer reporting system.
- Unique asset coding via barcodes and colour codes for special projects makes your fuel usage in customer owned and rental equipment easier to track.
- Monthly reports tailored to your individual business needs.
- Daily price updates and historical pricing available to help you monitor your business.
- Save time with monthly e-mail statements to reconcile multiple invoices and dockets.
- Access to our online portal for copies of invoices and statements.
Enhance your safety requirements
On Site Refuelling reduces your potential environmental impact:
- Minimise administrative responsibilities with reduced licencing requirements.
- Reduce environmental risks by not having bulk storage on site.
- Better equipment performance reporting with CALTEST oil testing and analysis.
- Reduce the risk of fuel theft from on site storage and through better reporting.
- On Site Refuelling vehicles operated by trained personnel.
Increase your productivity
On Site Refuelling reduces your equipment downtime:
- Regular delivery runs by a fleet of specialised vehicles.
- Deliveries tailored to suit your schedule.
- 6 days per week service.
Product Quality Guaranteed
- Reliable supply of Caltex quality products.
- Choose from the extensive range of Caltex quality lubricant pack sizes including carton grease.
- VDA approved Adblue packages available.
For enquiries regarding our services call our experienced On Site Refuelling Sales Representative on 0418 488 181.
Deliveries can be ordered by emailing: email@example.com or calling 03 8594 1600.