When fuel is important for running your business you need a provider who can deliver.
Our state-of-the-art delivery fleet is not only reliable but works to improve efficiency and pass cost savings on to you.
We can deliver a reliable supply of bulk fuel to:
- Farms and vineyards
- Rural and civil contractors
- Mines and quarries
- Transport companies
- Service stations
- Any customer with a requirement for bulk fuel.
Save with smart delivery sizes
Deliveries can be made in small, medium and large drop sizes with the option of utilising the truck capacity to save on freight costs.
Fast and professional distribution
Our fleet of modern road tankers are ready to go at short notice and range from dual axle rigid tankers, twin steer rigid tankers equipped with dog trailers, small dual axle semi-trailers, tri axle semi-trailers and 20 meter B-Doubles. The experienced team that operates our delivery fleet is highly qualified with extensive regional knowledge and a commitment to customer service.
Risk free and compliant storage
Bonney Energy can provide a wide range of onsite, above ground storage solution, with tank sizes ranging from 600 to 100,000 litres.
We also stock bottom fill kits with sight glasses and have extensive experience working with customers to upgrade existing tanks so as to mitigate working at height risks.
All Bonney Energy tanks comply with Australian legislation.
Bulk delivered product range
- Bonney Energy can deliver Diesel, Premium Diesel, Unleaded, 95 RON Premium Unleaded, High Octane Premium 98 RON Unleaded and Kerosene.
- As a Caltex authorised distributor, Bonney Energy can deliver the full suite of Caltex premium fuels including Vortex 95, Vortex 98 & Vortex Diesel to Caltex branded retail sites.
- We can also deliver the highly filtered Caltex Active Tec D (Diesel) in full compartments to commercial sites.
Contact us for more information on delivery of bulk refined products.