More pages in this section
On Site Refuelling
On site refuelling services Australian businesses can trust – that’s the Bonney Energy difference.
On Site Refuelling (OSR) Services are a safe and convenient method of fuel delivery that ensures your company always has the fuel it needs to keep operations running smoothly. At Bonney Energy, we service just about every industry. If it needs fuel to keep on ticking, we’re there to make sure that you’re never in left in the lurch. Some of the most popular industries that we service include:
Whether you have an existing on-site refuelling partner, or you’re just getting started out with OSR services, our team will work with you to create a customised fuelling solution that meets the needs of your business. We know that each company is different, which is why we tailor our services to ensure that you have the most efficient and cost-effective solution at hand.
Why Choose On Site Refuelling?
On site refuelling services offer a number of advantages for businesses that use vehicles to run their operations. Perhaps the most obvious benefit is convenience. Having a fuel tank on site and at your service means that your employees don’t need to waste time travelling to fuel stations or dispersing fuel amongst fleet vehicles. Instead, you can spend more time working in your business, and less time on the small details that keep things running.
Another advantage of on-site refuelling is that it can help to reduce your fuel costs. Working directly with a fuel wholesaler like Bonney Energy means that on site refuelling can sometimes work out to be cheaper than buying small quantities on a frequent basis – this is especially true when fuel prices are volatile.
On-site refuelling services also make it easier to monitor your total fuel usage. Instead of topping up your fleet in dribs and drabs at the nearest service station, on-site refuelling means that you can accurately track fleet efficiency and ensure that your staff is getting the most out of their fuel.
What Areas Do You Service?
We have a growing list of service areas for our on-site refuelling services. For now, we service Melbourne, Ballarat, Geelong and surrounding areas.
Benefits of On-Site Refuelling
Drive refuelling costs down
- Minimise administration expenses with easier control through our centralised ordering and delivery process.
- Save money on unnecessary storage costs by avoiding the need for bulk storage facilities.
- Reduce your need for extra personnel or equipment to refuel your machines.
- Reduce your working capital through lower stock holdings.
- Reduce risk of theft from storage facilities and machinery.
Streamline your reporting
- Accurate usage figures captured immediately on site through our on-board computer reporting system.
- Unique asset coding via barcodes makes your fuel usage in customer owned and rental equipment easier to track.
- Monthly reports tailored to your individual business needs.
- Daily price updates and historical pricing available to help you monitor your business.
- Save time with monthly e-mail statements to reconcile multiple invoices and dockets.
- Access to our online portal for copies of invoices and statements.
Enhance your safety requirements
On Site Refuelling reduces your potential environmental impact:
- Minimise administrative responsibilities with reduced licencing requirements.
- Reduce environmental risks by not having bulk storage on site.
- Better equipment performance reporting with Ampol Test Kit oil testing and analysis.
- Reduce the risk of fuel theft from on-site storage and through better reporting.
- On Site Refuelling vehicles operated by trained personnel.
Increase your productivity
On Site Refuelling reduces your equipment downtime:
- Regular delivery runs by a fleet of specialised vehicles.
- Deliveries tailored to suit your schedule.
- 6 days per week service.
Product Quality Guaranteed
- Reliable supply of Ampol quality products.
- Choose from the extensive range of Mobil quality lubricant pack sizes including carton grease.
- VDA approved Adblue packages available.
Who is On Site Refuelling Geared Towards?
On site refuelling is suitable for any business that needs a cost-effective way to refuel their vehicles. We know that having your team sit in line at the local service station eats into their time and cuts down on productivity, which is why on-site refuelling services are an ideal solution for quickly fuelling your vehicles.
We provide mobile fuelling services that come to your location. We offer a variety of fuel types including diesel and petrol at different octane levels, so you can choose the right fuel needs for your fleet. From tractors, to trucks, to trailers, and everything in between, our onsite refuelling services are designed to save you money and improve operational efficiency.
Our convenient order system means that you can schedule deliveries in advance, and you’ll never be left in the lurch. Find out how Australia’s leading on site refuelling service provider can help your business with a free, no-obligation consultation with our team today.
On Site Refuelling vs. Bulk Fuel Delivery - Which is Best?
There are two main ways to supply fuel to a construction site, farm, or to a fleet of vehicles – refuelling on site or bulk fuel delivery. Both have their pros and cons, so it’s important to weigh up your options before deciding which one is right for your business.
On-site fuel refuelling has the advantage of being more convenient for construction teams as they can fill up their equipment as and when required. On site refuelling also means that you won’t have to store large quantities of fuel and invest in the infrastructure to keep fuel safe and correctly fuel vehicles.
On the other hand, bulk fuel delivery tends to be a more cost-efficient model. Because you won’t require as many on-site visits for fuelling, you are cutting down on call out costs by holding fuel on hand. Bulk fuel delivery can (at times) be a hedge against changing fuel costs and ensure that your fleet is running for weeks or months through periods of higher fuel costs.
Ultimately, the best option for your business will come down to your size, site type, and your fuelling requirements. If you’re not sure which option is right for you, get in touch with the Bonney energy team today to discuss your options.