More pages in this section
With more than 50 outlets across Tasmania and 15 outlets across Victoria, Bonney Energy provides coverage from the state’s cities, regional centres, urban fringes, and remote areas too.
Enjoy the convenience of our 24 Hour Unmanned sites open 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, or stop at one of our fully serviced retail sites whether you are located in Tasmania or Victoria. In Tasmania, your Bonney Energy 24 hour Zoom card can also be used at any of the Ampol Bennetts Petroleum fuel outlets located in Southern Tasmania.
Bonney Energy offers you access to Wholesale 24 Hour cards and Ampol Card. Depending on your fuel requirement, please review the below information, to see what will suit you or your business!
Bonney Energy 24 Hour Zoom Card
At Bonney Energy, we offer tailored card solutions to meet your individual needs. Whether you are a tradie, or a small business owner who needs to track your fuel spend, our Bonney Energy 24 Hour Zoom Card could be for you! The Zoom Card is fee free and can be used at a range of our retail networks in Tasmania or Victoria. This card offers the convenience of monthly billing, optional odometer readings and PIN security on all cards.
The Bonney Energy Zoom Card offers discounted fuel across our extensive Tasmanian and Victorian fuel network. The card offers access 24/7 to our manned and unmanned retail sites. Click on your correct state below, to view where the Bonney Energy Zoom Card can be used, or download your correct state Account Application.
For convenience and unlimited options, Ampol Card is accepted at all Ampol branded sites, as well as our Bonney Energy manned and unmanned sites located in Tasmania and Victoria. The Ampol Card allows simplified fleet management across multiple states. The Ampol Card can be configured to allow purchase of lubricants and other items from Ampol and Bonney Energy sites, in addition to fuel.
Click on your correct state below, to view where the Ampol Card can be used, or download your correct state Account Application.
Tasmanian based customers
Victorian based customers
How to pay & pump at a 24 Hour Unmanned Site
- Before you put the nozzle in your vehicle, swipe your card through the DCA machine located on or near the driveway at any of the listed service stations, according to the link you chose on your application. It will be a silver machine of approximately 400mm X 400mm.
- Upon swiping your card you will be asked by the DCA to enter the pump number you wish to use. Select the pump number then press ENTER. Pump numbers are located on either the body of the pump or on its display panel.
- You will then need to enter your PIN number on the DCA, which was issued with your card. After entering your PIN number press the ENTER button.
- At Bonney Energy sites ONLY, you will be required to enter your vehicle OD reading and press the ENTER button.
- Pick up the nozzle from the respective pump and get your fuel.
- Need a receipt? After filling your vehicle return the nozzle to the pump then proceed to swipe your card through the DCA machine once more. It will read ‘Receipt Required?’, press the YES button. In a few seconds your receipt will have been printed showing you the date, time, pump number, fuel type, pump price and litres in total for the transaction